Ladies Texting The Guy
So, you’ve just got home after the best date of your life and you’re dying to message the guy to organise the next, but you don’t want to seem too keen so you toss and turn all night, check your phone all day, and then convince yourself he’s not even interested because you haven't heard from him yet. Here are three rules of what not to do when you want to text the guy…
1. Do not wait for the guy to text first- Ladies, confidence is sexy and trust me there is nothing that won’t attract a hard on quicker…well, maybe Celeste Star (and if you don’t know who she is don’t even bother looking. She’ll only make you cry. In the way you won’t expect) But in all seriousness if you really had fun on the date, let him know. We're not saying you have to plan your wedding, but at least start a conversation. If you’re feeling really ballsy ask when he’s free, trust me he’ll think it’s great that you’ve taken initiative and it’ll make him feel super special.
2. Do not play hard to get- So this guy messaged you at 9 am, but you’re waiting until after lunch to message back because you’re ‘busy’. For the love of god, please don’t be fake busy. If you want to message him- message him! Let him decide if you’re needy, and if he thinks you’re needy then he isn’t for you. You shouldn’t have to change your texting habits for anyone.
3. Do not over think it- Just because he hasn't text you yet DOESN'T mean he's not into you, men are really simple and he's probably juggling between TV, porn, food, work, mates, PlayStation and repeat. So, just text him AND if you're worried that he's not into you, you aren't going to find out by staring at your phone and not doing anything.
Here are our go-to 'after the first date' text messages for you to send first: Oh, and before you lose your mind… Please use your common sense. Don’t go copying and pasting this shit, make it a little personal.
1. For the shy: 'Hey, thanks for a good date!'
2. For the ballsy: 'Hey you, ordering pizza for dinner. What are your go-to toppings?' OR 'Hey you, ordering pizza. What toppings do you want?'
3. For the why not: 'Don’t go deleting this number. It’s for the hot girl you met today'