So, you’ve been invited out to dinner and you’re so excited because you’ve been craving that juicy burger since lunch… oh wait, it’s a date so you can’t possibly eat a burger?
Here are our three dinner dating don’ts; Oh and if you’re a picky fucker…Here’s talking to the gluten free, dairy free, can’t eat anything yellow sort, then don’t go hatin’ on us because we haven’t catered for you. Stay home.
1. Do not order a salad- Yes, we all know you want to look hot AF on your date and let's be real that spaghetti isn’t going to do you any favours, but guys like girls, and girls like guys that are real. So please don’t order a salad because you think that’s what he wants you to eat, eat what you want, spaghetti included. Oh, and before you start talking to your screen… Something along the lines of “Oi bitch, I like salad, and I want a salad. You know nothing Jon Snow” then you’re the exception because we love Game of Thrones. So eat that Salad Ygritte! #YouDontMakeFriendsWithSalad
2. Do not turn down sharing - Holy moly if you don’t wanna have all the meals at the restaurant then you need to check yourself out. It's super intimate to share food, you get a choice and c’mon didn’t your mum teach you to share.
3. Do not chew with your mouth open- I don’t know why we have to say it, honestly palm-to-face, but we’ve been on a few dates where the guy (we hate to discriminate but it’s not a ladylike thing to do) has chewed with his mouth open or talked with his mouth full. Fellas, come on that’s immediate dismissal.
Our top dinner date themes...
1. For the sharers: Pull out the picnic blanket in the park, and spoil your date with wine, fish & chips and a cheeky cuddle. It's cheap and you'll be branded as a romantic.
2. For the #YOLO: Splash out and head to a place with a view. Nothing like a picturesque skyline to kick off the date. Make sure you book and check the menu out, you don't wanna put the effort if for nothing but wedges and no space.
3. For the fun free: If your date is a picky fucker, definition above, head to a DIY place. There's plenty around if you do your research, they are fun and your date gets exactly what they want. Perfect.